Lawsuit over exploding e-cig

banner ad

banner ad

Lawsuit over exploding e-cig

January 28, 2016

Vaping American Made Products failed to design its products in a way that prevented them from overheating and didn’t warn consumers of the risks associated with its products, according to a lawsuit filed Jan. 26 in the Miami-Dade Circuit Court in Florida, USA.

The case was brought by Fort Lauderdale-based personal injury firm Kelley/Uustal on behalf of 21-year-old Evan Spahlinger who was seriously injured when an e-cig exploded in his face in October 2015.

The suit, first reported by the Naples Daily News, also names East Naples store Vaping Station for selling a “dangerous” product.

Category: Breaking News

Comments are closed.